Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

It's been forever.

Hello World!

Oh wow it's been forever! I do apologize. But life has happened and hit me full force this past year. I'm not sure where to begin, so I'm sorry for rambling. I'm going to try and be better about keeping this thing updated. It's a nice vent and release that I miss. Too much stress built in my life lately. I'm not a happy camper about it.

The past year has brought heartbreak, love, laughter, and many tears. It has been a rollercoaster to say the least. I'm hanging in there. Some days are a lot harder than others.

Yesterday, May 2nd, was a hard one. It was my Dads birthday. I miss him a lot. I miss his jokes and sarcastic comments. I miss being able to just pick up the phone and ask him any cooking question and he always had an answer for me. In the past year I haven't even watched much Ellen or The Chew just because they were his favorite shows and I can still hear his laughter in my head. I know as time goes on it will get easier but it's still hard on a lot of days. In thinking him daily.

My older brother had a baby this past December. She is so adorable. And she came at a great time to distract my Mother from all her heartache. I know she hurts but she only shows it occasionally. She is one of the strongest people I know. She definetly has the weight of the world on her shoulders. If I can be half the woman she is I'll be happy with my life.

Our house that burned down to the ground has been rebuilt and my Mother and younger brother moved back in. I'm not living there as I moved out in December to live with my boyfriend Brian. It was a big move but I'm glad I did it. I craved independence after transplant. I have been dependent on others for so long that I need to prove to myself and everyone else that I am capable of taking care of myself.

Health wise, recently it's been a little crazy. I've never had pneumonia before in my life and this winter I got it twice within a few months of each other. It was awful. Thankfully everything has eared up and myungs still look great. No rejection!

I'll be updating the rest of my page in the coming days.

Thanks for all the support and love you all give me. It doesn't go unnoticed. I truly appreciate it.



Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment