Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween

Hello World!

How was everyone's Halloween?? Mine was great! I made a short trip down to Rhode Island to visit an old college friend. It was so much fun! I was as Thor.... naturally with my blonde locks. Brian went as Captain America. It was a good time.

On the puppy front, Hemi and Kona have started dog class. This is Kona's 2nd go at class. I tried when she was really little but all the new dogs and new people were just too much for her little brain to handle. So now that she is almost 2, in March, I thought we could try again. Hemi is a natural, much more laid back than Kona. They are both doing great!

Other exciting news, I've joined the Northern New England Cystic Fibrosis Board! How awesome. I'm already an ambassador to the NNE Chapter and speak at a lot of events for them. Its exciting to think of the people I'll get to reach on this platform. I'm ready for this next chapter. 

Well I don't really have any other exciting stuff to tell you. I am headed to Cleveland for a transplant check up in a few weeks.We will be discussing babies then as well. 

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment