Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It Happens

Hello World!

I know, I know, I've been slacking. I just haven't really had the motivation to blog. There have been some things going on. It happens. But I'm feeling myself again these days.

I went to my besties Bridal Shower. It was a traditional Tea Party. It was fun, fancy! Haha. I had a good time. I'm pretty sure my bestie had a good time too. Her wedding is coming up quick. I'm very happy for her.

I did wind up in the hospital again. This time mainly for a weight issue. I was doing too much and not eating enough to keep up with all the activities I had planned in July. So my weight crashed. My lung functions stayed fairly stable. They dipped a little but for the most part I felt great - lung wise - the entire month of July. But I'm on day 9 in the hospital and my weight is getting back up there and the IV antibiotics are working well. I get to get out of here Friday. Very happy about that.

I plan on laying low in the activities department. I need to keep myself in good condition because I want to be able to walk down the aisle at both weddings O2 free. The O2 backpack is just not attractive. And it doesn't match either dress, haha.

I get a lot of support from my Family and Friends, I also get a lot of support from my twitter friends. Many of them have "problems" and "issues" of their own. So I appreciate it when they take the time to talk to me and wish me good fortune. One of my Twitter friends @JosiesJewels, has some medical stuff of her own going on but always takes time to say hello, and wish me good thoughts. She makes jewelery and I just thought I would give her a little shoutie. You should definitely check out her blog: http://josiesjewels.blogspot.com/

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment