Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We Fondued!

Hello World!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I'm starting of 2012 in the hospital. My parents came to the hospital and had dinner with me. We did fondue! First a beef broth and had some steak. Then we had chocolate fondue for dessert. It was delish!! I was glad they both came up and visited.

Home is about an hour away so My dad doesn't make it to the hospital very often. Its a long time for him to have to sit in a car. Its a risk every time for blood clots. My mom visits every few days. It helps me keep my sanity.But they both came for dinner and then my mom stayed overnight. It was nice.

We both barely made it to midnight. But we did make it! The next morning we slept in. Had our mid-morning chat with the doctors and then chit-chatted ourselves. Then my mom wheeled me around the hospital on a quest for lunch. She is not a great wheelchair driver haha. She knows it, shes getting better. After lunch we watched a movie. We watched Horrible Bosses. Funny. We were both laughing out loud in the room. It was fun. After the movie she headed back home. It was a good day. Probably the most relaxed day I have had in a long time.

I've been asked by a few people what my resolution for the new year is. I don't have one. the last few months have been really hard. Physically and emotionally, so for 2012 I'm not expecting anything. If I don't expect anything I can't be disappointed, right? I just want my transplant and to start my 'new' life. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm ready.

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment