Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Quick Note

Hello World!

Just a quick note. I just wanted to say keep fighting to all my Cystic Fibrosis peeps! Last month it seemed like we lost quite a few to this awful disease. But this month I have heard several stories of successful transplants and just the will to keep going!

Its hard to explain how I feel when I hear both the good and bad stories about CF. I don't actually KNOW any of these people outside the Internet world. But I get so excited and hopeful when I hear about a successful transplant or that someone just kicked a staph or pseudo infection. Its like CF is this giant monster and these successes are slowly knocking the CF giant off its feet! CFs health meter is going down!!!

And when I hear of the sad sides of CF my heart breaks for their family and friends. I feel like I know these people even though I don't. I don't like when the CF giant starts to get some power back by stealing peoples lives. I understand the fight everyone with CF goes through. I also understand what its like to have a loved one with CF, my brother also has it. But I am fortunate enough to never have lost someone really close to me. So I can't imagine whats that like.

I'm hopeful for a cure in my lifetime. I'll keep fighting, not only for myself,  but for those who are no longer here to fight.

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment