Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Roller Coaster

Hello World!

Last week was a bit of a roller coaster. But definitely ended on a super high note! The 4th was an adventure, haha. I just laugh thinking about it. The whole family was at the Lake house for the holiday and we decided to pile into the boat and go across the lake for dinner. While we were in the boat we hit a freak rain storm, it was short but pretty much drenched us! It was a cold rain too! We scrambled to put a canvas up to block some of the rain, it became "keep Jessi dry, shes holding all the clothes" haha. Because it was raining in that area we skipped that gas station. We figured we could make it to the next one. So on we went, out of the rain and the sun came back out. It was lovely. We turn towards the gas station, we are about 5 boating minutes away, and we just stop. Out of Gas. So we floated and called the boat tow people and they said it would be a little while. So we drifted towards this dock with people on it and yelled to them. They were super nice and gave us a tow to the gas station. By this time everyone is hungry and really sick of this disastrous ride, haha. So we just dock near by and eat. It was a very eventful boat ride.

Tuesday and Wednesday were uneventful. Thursday however I met my mom for lunch in the next town over. We ate lunch at this little local diner. The food was... alright, not great. So we decided to walk down to the docks and get ice cream. While we were walking and talking my mom rolled her ankle in a hole in the sidewalk and fell and hit her face on the ground. I had a mini heart attack because I thought she had a concussion. She was stressful. I don't deal well with emergencies, I've actually never really had to deal with emergencies, so its more of I don't have the experience. But she is ok. Shes all bruised up and her ankle hurt for a few days, but she is doing much better.

When she first fell.....

What she looks like now!

Friday was basic, nothing exciting. As for the weekend, I went down to CT to visit one of my Besties, Chelsea. It was such a good weekend. We got down there and sat by the pool and then Chels and her boy toy made us dinner. It was good too! They did a good job. They we played some card games, they drank Sangria, I splurged for Rootbeer! We ended the night watching the Justin Bieber movie... haha... its a good movie! The next day we went out to breakfast, Delish! Then sat by the pool and did some swimming. It was so relaxing and beautiful! A really great weekend.

On the health front, I'm still struggling with weight. Not sure exactly what my weight is, I've been too nervous to step on the scale. I've been contemplating moving to a mostly Tube Feed diet and then having food be 'bonus' calories. But I'm not sure. I have to talk to my doctor about it. I'm not sure how nutritious that really is, but eating is like a chore. Nothing ever sounds appetizing anymore. I use to love going out to eat but now when I go I never know what I want and I never eat very much. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I go to clinic next Monday so I'll just have to see what they say.

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment