Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Brother's Wedding

Hello World!

So my brother got married on Sunday!!!!! It was amazing. So much fun. So many laughs. All around great time. There was one snag, my now sister-in-law's mother is a SUPER BITCH!!! She made my mom cry, and not in the good way!

My mother wanted to wish Annalie good luck and just see how she was doing right before the ceremony. But this woman shoved my mother out of the room and slammed the door behind her! I used all my power to restrain myself from doing something. How disrespectful?! This woman acts like a child all the time and this isn't the first time we have had problems with her. She is disgusting, self-center, disrespectful, and just an all around bitch. We, the family, will have NOTHING to do with her ever again. When my brother starts making babies, baby showers and birthdays will be separate. We, the family, don't associate ourselves with such trash! She is a horrible human being. I have no good things to say about her.

Other than that incident the wedding was wonderful. We were dancing and laughing. I was able to last the whole thing without my pesky O2 tank! I did have it with me in case I needed it but it is uuuggggly! So I was glad I didn't have to wear it.  The cake was delicious! I ate my piece and then stole my Aunt's while she was away from her seat! Haha. We all had such a great time! Here are a few pictures other people took. Most of the pics won't be ready for another week or so, but I'll post them when they come in! Until then enjoy these....

Annalie and Jason! The happy couple!


Ryan and Ashlie, my younger bro and Annalie's sister


Me and my Mama!


The Family gettin' funky!

One wedding down, one more this weekend!!!

Breathe Easy

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet photo of you and your mom. You both look beautiful! That color is one you should wear often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks!!! I do love that color purple! :)

    ReplyDelete