Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Not Ready

Hello World!

Life has been a little crazy lately.

Working on getting listed at a second hospital for Transplant. Hoping it will increase my chances of getting a fresh slightly used pair.

I typed out several posts... 3 to be exact..... but deleted them all.

I like sharing my thoughts and having people share them right back. But I'm just not ready yet to spill the beans on exactly what is going on inside my crazy head yet.

I do know one thing, I'm very thankful and grateful for my family and friends, and all my Internet friends. The level of support I get from all of you is incredible.

Now I just need to figure what is right for me. The choice is all mine. There is no right or wrong. But I'm at a fork in the road and there are 2 paths. They are different but neither could be a wrong choice. So know I just need to decide which direction I want to travel.

Whichever way I choose I will walk with my head up and take in everything around me.

Breathe Easy

3 comments:

  1. Jess. Bear with me, this is coming via phone/thumbs :) You are such a beautiful person, I just want to hug you after I read what you have written. I hope to someday meet you in person and share some laughs :)

    <3 jesus
    HelpCFersLive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you! I'll take all the hugs I can.

    ReplyDelete