Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Update

Hello World!

The boat is in the water, summer is here!!!! For me anyway, haha.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We had great weather. Perfect for the lake. My brothers came up to the lake house and it was nice. The 5 of us just hung out and played games and ate great food. It was nice to have just the 5 of us, its been a while since thats happend.

On the health front I'm back in the hospital. BOOOOO!! But it was much needed. I was having lots of trouble breathing. I'm day 3 of IVs and I'm already starting to feel better. So thats great. Hopefully the 2 weeks goes by fast.

I go back to Cleveland in a few weeks for Transplant check up. As much as I hate the poking and proding of these Transplant trips I do like going. Driving to Cleveland and back is the only vacation I've had in a long time! The drive is nice too, very easy. Well I don't drive, I'm just the passenger haha. But Vermont and Upstate NY and the brief trip through Penn is lovely. One of these drives we might even detour to Niagra Falls. I've never been! That would be awesome.

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment