Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Doing Great

Hello World!

Well its been 4 weeks and 2 days and I'm still going strong! Got my first bronch results back, NO REJECTION! So thats awesome. I also got my last 2 drain tubes pulled out today. Thats awesome as well. The only tube I got left in me is my feeding tube!!! Which I'll keep for a few more months, even though I'm not using it anymore. The Doctors want me to keep it in just in case. I'm soooo close to being tube free!!!!

As for my Dad, he is doing as well as can be for the surgery he had. The doctors said they got ALL the caner though! Yayy!! He is in a lot of pain and still isn't allowed to eat anything. I got to talk to him and that was great. Hopefully he won't have to be cooped up in the hospital too long.

My Mom has gone back to New Hampshire to be with my Dad. She'll come back when my Dad is on his feet. So in the mean time I've had 2 friends come stay with me and now my brother is staying with me. I miss my Mom though. Its a little weird to be in Cleveland without her. We are very close. BUT having my friends here was def fun. Like a mini vaca! And then having my brother here is nice, I was really missing my family.

Overall I'm doing great and my Dad is doing well. We couldn't ask for anything more!

"Guess illness is slowly but surely learning to not waste its time messing with the Benjamin family." - Phillip

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment