Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love Ya Ma!

Hello World!

What great weather we have had the last few days! Just wonderful. I even got a little  color on my shoulders, how exciting! Haha. Last week went well, no big news or stories to tell. Although I am back in the stinky hospital. BOOOO! Hopefully it'll be a quick visit. I went to a family BBQ Sunday for Mother's Day. It was nice. Some rain kept us inside most of it, but overall a good BBQ.

As mentioned Sunday was Mother's Day. I would just like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom and all teh other moms out there. My mom is the rock in our family. Both my brother and muself have Cystic Fibrosis that she has to deal with. But on top of that in June 2009, my Dad was diagnosed with a stage 4 terminal Cancer. She has to deal with TONS of medical issues. She is never seems to crack and always stays positive. She refuses to let these set back get her down, and powers through it everyday. She is able to walk through life with such grace. I can't wait to be in a position to give back and be able to help her in a way that she has elped me. She is an AMAZING lady!! Woot, Woot! Love ya Mama!
Older Bro, Jay and Mom

Me and Mama
Little Bro, Ryan and Mom

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment