Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Quick Update

Hello World!

Stuck in the hospital still. This visit we, being me and my doctor, decided to try some new medications. Well the first couple of days weren't good.  I had some weird side effects to 2 of the medications, Colistin and Doripenum. I was feeling just weird, and off balance. Its hard to explain. But I didn't enjoy the weirdness. So the dosage had to be changed. Thankfully they figured it out and all systems are go! I ad PFTs today, Pulmonary Function Test, they were good. I'm up in percentage and my weight is up as well! Overall heading in the right direction. On Friday I have a check-up with my transplant team.

Breathe Easy

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see things are getting better! Best of luck for Friday, we will be thinking of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending heaps of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladys! I appreciate the good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete