Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coming Up

Hello World!

How is everyone doing? It has been a little while since I have checked in here. I'm doing great. 2 days away from my birthday! So excited. I think my birthday should be a national holiday. Everyone should have it off from work and just celebrate!! Haha.

Well on the CF front I am actually feeling WONDERFUL! I was recently put on Doxycycline, an antibiotic, and it is working wonders! I have been on it in the past but it didn't work as well. I guess the bugs in my lungs are the right combo this time. I haven't felt this "clear" in my lungs in probably a month. It feels so good to breathe!!! As for my weight, its... uh.... its getting better. Its not improving as fast as I was hoping it would but it is improving. Slowly. So I just keep eating away. If you have any high calorie snack ideas, feel free to share them. I'm always looking for new food to munch on and I like to carry it with me. I'm a grazer not a big meal eater. So if you have any suggestions, please share them with me!!

I have a busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow I have a surprise party to go to for a friends mother. She is turning 50!! Its going to be great. I got to go with my friend and help pick out decorations. I love to decorate! Haha. My dad is helping me make some yummy appetizers to bring over too. It will be a good night. Saturday I have a bridesmaid brunch to attend! Super excited about that. We are going to talk wedding details. I will also get to meet the Maid of Honor. It will be loads of fun! Then Saturday night... BIRTHDAAAYYY!! We will be roller skating the night away! So pumped! Haven't been roller skating since I was about 12. Yayyy!! I'm getting excited just thinking about it. :) Sunday will be a recovery day from Saturday. I'm expecting to be beridden with soar muscles. Hahaha But it is going to be soooo worth it!

I have also been plugging away at my beading! I have done mostly braceletes but a few other things too. I'll blog more about my beading adventures another time. It has been fun though. I'm really liking it.

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment