Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Weekend

Hello World!

How was everyones weekend? Mine was good. I got to hangout with a friend who lives in CT now. She is one of my best friends but because of the distance we don't see eachother as often as we used too. But she made the trek up to NH so we could go to a surprise party for another friend together. It was fun! The party was in Boston. So me and my friend, Chels, went to see the Justin Bieber movie. I know what you are thinking, "Why" but hey, the kid is talented. Besides I'm not 100% ready to grow up and give up my teeny-bopper crushes. I like to stay young! Haha. It was a good movie. After the movie we went to the surprise party! It was great. Our other friend, Danielle, had no idea! Overall it was a good weekend.
The birthday girl and her BF

Birthday Shots!!

Me, Danielle and Chels!

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment