Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time for Change

Hello World!

I'm free!!! I was in the hospital for a week and just got out today. Very glad to be home! I missed my Tucker. One great surprise I got when I arrived home was my dad revamped my room! My room was in super need of a good cleaning and I've been meaning to do it. But while I was out, Dad did it for me! He did a great job. Washed and made my bed. Put up new shelves for me. Washed and hung up my clothes. And just all around organized my room. Man he is a wonderful guy! I love him, he is so great to me! :)

I have also decided I'm going to do a Charity Walk in September for Cystic Fibrosis. I'm still in the beginning stages of that so I'll share more details when I get them. Also while in the hospital I was doing some thinking and starting April 1st I'm going to turn over a new leaf. I'm going to be more dedicated to being active. I'm really sick of being in the hospital so often, so I've decided to be more proactive about it. Things need to change. Tucker is going to be my partner in this new transformation. Tuck has some funky quirks we are going to work on as well. My goal for him is to get him to be more of a companion dog by the end of summer. He is friendly but has a big stranger phobia where he barks and even sometimes growls at strangers. We are going to work hard to change that.

So both Me and Tuck are going to start off on a fresh foot starting April 1st! Its time for some change!

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment