Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Weekend

Hello World!

Well the last 24 hours have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I'm not going to go into real detail because it involves other people. But let me ask you this, How would you feel if you were told you were no longer allowed to see one of your best friends, because of your CF? Would you you cut all ties?

I have been thinking about this for the past 2 days. My answer is no. They have been a great friend. They were by myside when I almost dies in 2009. I'll take being sick over giving up that friendship. You can think I'm crazy if you want, doesn't bother me. But what is the point of fighting CF for a better life if I can't have my friends around to enjoy it with me?

"Its hard to believe 'everything happens for a reason' when you have no idea what the reason is." -E.N.

Shifting gears a little bit, My friend, Chad is still in the hospital. Some progress has been made but overall he is still a medical mystery. He is in good spirits though. I've been up to see him a few times, going to go back on Friday if he is still there. Please send good thoughts his way!
It's E.T.!!!

This weekend I went to an awesome Expo. It was called the Made in NH Expo. It was a bunch of vendors showcasing and selling their items. Everything was obviously, made in NH. I got to see my...second?.... cousin. Haha, her name is Amber and she is my mom's cousin. ANYWHO, her son Ben has his own sugar shack!! He has been running his own buisness since he was like 15, or something. And I believe he is about 23-24 now. So for a little while. But of course I had to stop by their booth and get some maple syrup and MAPLE CANDY!! I just LOOOVVEE maple candy. Its so good. If you are interested, he is on the web! Check him out and show some support!! http://www.bens-maple-syrup.com/

Tucker's wonderful Vest came on Monday! O my gosh, he looks so handsome in it. Its nothing super fancy, just a basic walking vest but it has 2 patches on it that says "in training" and "please ask to pet me." I got the vest for him to wear, because he has a stranger phobia. And there are people out there who think its ok to just walk up to any dog and think its ok to pet them. Tucker won't bite, has never, but he will give a nervous growl. I don't let him growl but that can be scary, especially to children. I got it for EVERYONES sake. But me and Tucker are going to work super hard on this stranger phobia, so hopefully by the end of the summer it will be all gone. If you have any tips for me to try, please share them!

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment