Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a Tuesday

Hello World,

So today I had to bring my dad to an eye appointment, No biggie. For those of you that don't know my dad has cancer. He was diagnosed in July 2009. He has stage 4 terminal cancer. He has been going to chemotherapy EVERY week since being diagnosed. I was the one who brought him to his appt that July. Scary stuff. So today I brought him to his eye appt, My dad comes out after about an hr in the doctors office and tells me he has to go to another eye doctor because there is a cloudy mass on the back of his eye. Next sentence could of killed me.... It could be Cancer.

WHAAATTT!!! Everytime I seem to take him to the docs we get bad news!!! Well I'll be waiting to hear if its cancer or not. Hopefully not. Well that was the highlight of my day. Otherwise it was uneventful. Tomorrow I'm going to see my Gram. Love visiting her. She is so wonderful. Why I see her I also get to visit her puppy dogs. I just love dogs. I think life would be so empty without them in our lives. Hmmm well nothing else interesting to share. Hope all is well with you and your family. Breathe Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment