Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Packin on the Pounds

Weighed myself this morning. A little bummed, lost a pound. Most people would be thrilled to lose weight. For me, it's a death sentence. I have had so many problems with my weight the past few years. I was just recently hospitalized for 14 days to help put on some pounds. I was able to gain 5lbs in 2 weeks. AWESOME! Any tips on keeping calories on?

Now trying to keep that weight on is a hard thing to do. I will say, the silver lining is being allowed to eat as many cupcakes as I want! Ha.

Other news: I went with my soon to be sister-in-law to scoop out a possible wedding spot. Very nice! I really like it. She has a few other spots to check out before she decides. But it is Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment