Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Funny Stuff!

Hello World!

Well its been a weird few days. I have felt good (mentally) a little congested (physically) but haven't slept. So who knows whats going on inside me. Its a war in there, I'm hoping the good guys win!

I was browsing other blogs today. I love reading fellow CFer's stories. A lot of them help me in just realizing that other people are going through the same stuff. And I think, hey if they can do it.... I can do it. I also enjoy reading blogs about dogs and pets in general. I think a pet is a wonderful thing to have! I have 5 dogs. Its so wonderful to come home to all that love. And their always ready for anything. Its great.

Anywho, I came across this blog, 
 
Dogs don't understand basic concepts. OMG! It is soooo good and FUNNY! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was exactly what I needed. The story and pictures that went with it, priceless. The author should make a book. I would buy it in a second! haha. O man, so awesome.
 
Well, nothing else happend really. Kind of a boring week. Breathe Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment