Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hello World!

Well we are only days away from Thanksgiving. This is definetly one of my favorite holidays. It is just all about family and friends and being thankful. "Thank You" doesn't get said enough in my family. While we all love each other and we are a pretty close family those words are rarely uttered. This holiday gives us a chance to remember that we are very lucky and thankful to have each other.

So my parents are off for the evening. They are celebrating their 30th anniversary of their first date. Kind of cute? Kind of cheesey? haha! Well while they are away I get the honor of dog sitting. So instead of my one little baby I'm watching 3! I love it. Dogs are so much fun. Besides they are both little dogs so they make great snuggle partners in bed. So cute!

Hmm, nothing really exciting going on with me. Everyday is pretty much the same. There is some good in that... no surprises. Although it can be boring. O well, I'll just keep waiting for my lungs! 6 months and 2 days of waiting.... hopefully not many more.

Breath Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment