Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

They replaced it!!

Hello World,

Well today was a lazy Wednesday. I didn't really get motivated to do anything until about 3pm. Ha! What a day. I did mange to put togther 2 wooden storage cabinets I bought. I thought for sure I would end up asking my Dad to help me. BUT I manged to do all by myself, I guess I'm craftier than I thought. I just have 1 left to build. It is a little bigger so I'll save that for another day.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.... well a little busy. I have to go to the bank, always fun. Although I will say, My brothers puppy ate or rather shredded $25. A $20 and a $5. The 20 was savable. The 5.... not so much. It was in about 8 pieces and part of it was actually missing. Well I gathered all the pieces and brought it to the bank. They replaced it!!! It was great, I didn't think they would. Must of been my lucky day! ANYWAYS I have to go to the bank again tomorrow. I'm also going to swing by my Brother's pizza place (free lunch!) and visit him. Then I'm off to visit a friend I haven't seen in a while.

It'll be nice to get out of the house and just hangout with a friend. Next week I start back at Pulmonary Rehab. Now I hate Pulmonary Rehab but it does work! I'm not a fan of any kind of formal exercise. I'd rather just stay active. But I'm definetly lazy in the colder months. I don't like going out in the cold so I tend to stay in doors and veg out. Not good for CF people! Sitting around just lets that mucus collect and stew infection. I'm hoping to make it through the rest of the year without a hospital visit but ya never really know.

Well my stomachs growling, off to make some grub! Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment