Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Hello World!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Well lots to be thankful for this year!
- My family, obv! We definetly have our battles but I would be lost without them
-My baby, Tucker James. He is THE best puppy dog. Has helped me in soooo many ways
- Cell Phones! It is my lifeline to the transplant team. O and Transplant team, feel free to call sometime soon :)
-Rootbeer and Bagel Bites. Without those I would starve every night!
-Ellen DeGeneres andJimmy Fallon. They provide constant laughter in my life. Laughing is so good and so needed!
-Socks. Man would my feet be cold if I didn't have socks.

Lots of little things in life to be thankful for. Its the little things that make life worth living. I got to see some friends from out-of-state. That was awesome. It has been a few months since the last time I saw them. Well worth the wait. We ended up going out to a few bars and did a little Pre-Thanksgiving celebrating. Good Times!

Well I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! Breath Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment