Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends

Hello World!

Went to dinner last night with my 3 best friends. These girls have been my friends since we were 10 years old. We went to summer camp together. My favorite thing about us is the fact that we all live in different towns, went to different schools, and then we college came around, We all went to different states! We managed to stay close and every summer we would get back together and work at the same summer camp we once attended as campers. These girls mean the world to me. They know me inside and out and I couldn't ask for better friends.

Well one of them is getting married in Oct 2011! How exciting. She met her future hubby at college. He is a greta guy and they are so cute together. She asked me to be a bridesmaid, I was honored. I can't wait to hear about all her wedding plans. She deserves everything shes got! Love her to pieces!


“A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself -Jim Morrison

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment