Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays

Hello World!

Happy Holidays to everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed a good holiday with family and friends with some love and laughter sprinkled on top! My holiday was great. While the family is a tad bit crazy when we are all together, I love having everyone around. Its our family tradition to have a nice prime rib roast for dinner. O wow, so good. And the gravy my dad made this year... To die for! I could of just eaten gravy haha! It was a fantastic dinner.

I got some really great gifts. I got pepper spray in my stocking, AWESOME! haha. It was probably my favorite thing in my stocking other than the candy haha. And yes at 24 my Mother er Santa still fills my stocking. Along with my younger 22 yr old brother and my older brother who is 28, and engaged, haha. She just can't help herself! God love her. My favorite gifts I recieved would have to be a toss up between Photoshop and my GPS. I really wanted photoshop. I played with it in highschool but never brought it for myself. The GPS I really needed, haha. I get lost going everywhere! I never know where I am or where I'm headed. I probabaly waste more gas driving around trying to figure out where I am than anyone else haha. But I appreciate all my gifts and I am very thnakful for them. My family loves me very much and I love them too!

One complaint I do have is my Grandmothers. Both of them. God I love them and they are so wonderful. I wish they would just say Merry Christmas and give me a hug every year. But they both insist on trying to buy a gift every year. Both are on SS so they don't spend much, which doesn't bother me. But to them I'm still this little girl. Which is cute and I'm happy to be that. But they insist on buying my these little junky things meant for like 8 yr olds. I graciously accept them every year but I wish they wouldn't waste their money. A hug is all I need. To share a meal with them is all I need. Hopefully they will realize that soon cause I'm running out of "Grandmas Gifts" room, in my room. Haha. Love them both so much. Amazing women!

Well once again Happy Holidays to all of you and your families!

Breathe Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment