Live Life then Give Life, Please be an Organ Donor.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Survivor and Cookies

Hello World!

Its Wednesday so that mean SURVIVOR!!! O wow do I love that show. I have watched for as long as I can remember. It is something My Dad and I bond over. He also enjoys Survivor. We watch every week and talk about who we think might win and the drama that goes along with it. It is a good time. We even manged to hook my younger brother last season, haha.

Well, not much is happening in my life. No funny stories to tell. No rants. Its been a mellow few days since my last post. I will say, My mother made some homemade chocolate chip cookies today, she alwasy makes holiday cookies, and they were soooo good. I basically forgot how good cookies are. Loved it!

Well I'm kind of tired. Haven't slept well lately, getting that checked, don't worry.

Breathe Easy

1 comment: